Monday, November 22, 2010

NEW COMMUNICATIONS VOLUNTEER AT THE RED CROSS

Hello, Central Texas! This is Luke Mizuhashi, a new volunteer at the American Red Cross. My first experience with the organization was in the Central Ohio chapter, where I organized a benefit concert to raise donations immediately following the terrorist attacks of September 11. Both I and members of my family continue to keep our relationship with the community alive, volunteering to help those in need when we can, where we can.

I look forward to lending a hand with Amir in communications. For the past three years, I have worked and lived in Tokyo, Japan, where I worked in corporate communications for a large Japanese company. Prior to that I worked my way through college making movies and hanging lights for theater companies. I really look forward to using the skills I picked up along the way to support Central Texas.

Hook 'em Horns!

No comments:

Post a Comment